Sabrina Solares is from Los Angeles, California, where she lived with her dad, and now lives in Franklin, Tennessee to be closer to her mom. Since her mother’s house is full of rugrats, Sabrina and her sister live with their grandparents. Sabrina’s boyfriend, Iman, still lives in California, but he’s planning on moving to Tennessee to be with Sabrina.
- Sabrina’s sister, Rebecca, is talking crap about Iman being non-committal about moving to Tennessee (she calls him stubborn), but Sabrina was the one who moved away. Seems weird. (I keep typing her name as “Sabrain.” Haha)
- I feel bad for Sabrina’s grandparents since they’re about to gain a son-in-law and a baby, in addition to their granddaughters.
- Sabrina on keeping up with her schoolwork…”Well, newborns sleep a lot!” Sadly, rarely more than 20 minutes at a time.
- I think my boyfriend hates it when I watch this show. I pretty much get baby fever with every episode.
- When Sabrina is eating gelato (Mmmm), she is talking to Iman on the phone and he just randomly gets all worked up and is like, “Enjoy your f****** gelato!” Yum, don’t mind if I do!
- Iman finally gets a plane ticket to join Sabrina in Tennessee, but Sabrina shows signs of pre-eclampsia before Iman can make it out there, so they need to deliver the baby stat.
- Audrey Animi was born on August 21st, weighing in at 7 pounds, 9 ounces.
- Right off the bat, Audrey stopped breathing and they whisk her away to NICU. She may have an infection and they want to keep her for observation.
- So sad that Iman couldn’t be there for the birth. However, when Sabrina is skyping with Iman later, he mentions he’ll be out there Thursday or Friday since he still hasn’t gotten a ticket. Apparently he lied to her about having the ticket.
- When Sabrina brings Audrey home, Iman still isn’t around, so Sabrina is flying solo for now.
- Sabrina’s family wants her to just write off Iman, but she won’t do it…despite the fact that he still isn’t in Tennessee when Audrey is a month old. So much for Thursday or Friday.
- Iman finally makes it out to Tennessee when Audrey is heading off to kindergarten. Just kidding. But he does finally show up as a surprise to Sabrina.
- Needless to say, Sabrina is shocked, but acts all cool. Iman tells her he wants to make up for lost time and she puts him to work changing a diaper and mixing up formula. Haha! I love it.
- Rebecca isn’t happy about Iman being around though, so she dropped out of school and moves back in with their mom. Overreact much? Sabrina is devastated, but mostly because they didn’t even tell her. Iman is the one who told her. Sabrina had been staying in Tennessee mostly because of Rebecca, and then she just takes off.
- Sabrina feels all lost without her sister around and they’re drifting apart, but at least she has Iman in the picture now.
Latest posts by Melinda (see all)
- Teen Mom 2 – One Hand On The Cheeto, One Hand On The Music - January 14, 2013
- Teen Mom 2 – At Least It Isn’t About Adam - January 7, 2013
- Teen Mom 2 – Leah And Jeremy Sitting In A Tree… - December 17, 2012