(Brigette White – left | Joey and Katie – right)
Image courtesy of Starcasm
First off, I’m going to put Katie Yeager at 99% for Teen Mom 3. I’ve had multiple hints personally, and Starcasm even says it and they’re like super twitter friends with Katie.
With that said, being on Teen Mom wouldn’t be complete without the breakup of the relationship (Tyler and Catelynn with the only exception). This makes me wonder, is it the show or just being so young that causes breakups? I think it may be a combination of both honestly. I’m going to guess roughly 98.2% of all relationships that start before the age of 18 don’t last very far past 22, if that. When you combine a child (which is very hard to raise), and in their case sudden fame, that puts already bleak odds even worse.
In Katie Yeager’s case, she caught her boyfriend Coal Miner Joey with some girl named Bridgette White, also a mom with very large sunglasses. Here are some of Katie’s tweats that I stole from Starcasm’s page because I like letting them do the dirty work sometimes…
- Don’t tell me you’re sorry cause you’re not baby when I know you’re only sorry u got caught But u put on quite a show u really had me going
- A homewrecker is a type of girl I will never understand. Hope your happy bitch
- @SoDamnTrue: No, I’m not jealous of your new girlfriend. I feel sorry for her, because she’s dating an unfaithful selfish assh0le.
One thing that’s never happened to me (*knock on wood*) is catching someone cheating on me. I did catch an ex in a suspicious situation, and that alone was a painful experience, but if Katie caught Coal Miner Joey with Sunglasses, I feel for her. That has to be 10x more painful than anything I went through in my situation. I’d like to say I can relate, but I can’t.
On the positive side, if she is indeed on Teen Mom 3 (she is), he’s going to be looked at like a total scumbag, and she’s going to make some decent cash and can live it up like Jenelle. Wait.. umm, maybe that’s not a good idea. Perhaps Catelynn can do some mentoring of the new crew.
I like Katie, and she’ll rebound just fine because if I recall, she was one of the moms who had a super good head on her shoulders. If she’s reading this, keep your chin up and the pain will eventually go away!
Latest posts by stevebeans (see all)
- Site Update Notes - March 6, 2014
- Farrah Lives Without Regret – This Week - February 28, 2014
- Does This Look Like The Face Of A Guy With Multiple DUI’s Who Just Blew Up His Vette? - February 21, 2014